Install SSL On Parallels Plesk Panel 10 And Plesk 11Server Management
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- If necessary, switch to Service Provider view
- From the Hosting Services menu, click Domains.
- Next to the domain name you want to use, click Open in Control Panel.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab, and then click Secure Your Site with SSL Certificates.
- Under Certificate name, click the certificate you want to use.
- Next to the Certificate field, click Browse.
- Locate your signed CRT file, e.g., 24x7servermanagement.com.crt, and then click Open.
- Next to the CA certificate field, click Browse.
- Locate the certificate bundle, gd_bundle.crt, and then click Open.
- Click Send File.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab, and then click the domain name at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure that the box next to Enable SSL support is checked and select your SSL certificate from the drop down menu.
- Click OK.
- If your server is running Linux, stop and start the Apache process. If your server is running Windows, stop and start the DNS service.
If you have any difficulties, please send your emails at :: arun@24×7servermanagement.net
Level-3 Systems Administrator