How to run the MySql performance tuning script for the cPanel server?
Follow below steps and run the mysql performance tuning script on your cPanel server -
1. cd /usr/local/src
2. wget http://cpanelkb.net/download/cpanel-mysql-tuning.sh
3. chmod 755 cpanel-mysql-tuning.sh
1. Make a copy of my.cnf file before you make any changes -
cp my.cnf my.cnf_bk
2. Edit my.cnf with your favorite editor - vi my.cnf
3. Add the variables to my.cnf file as per the mysql script recommendations.
4. Finally, restart mysql service - service mysql restart
You will observe a great performance on the server.
Was this answer helpful?
I'm getting this error when I tried to send an email from webmail:Unable to perform operation....
Is it possible to add multiple backup destinations on the cPanel server?Solution :- Yes, its...
While accessing Opencart site, I was getting error as 'Fatal error: Call to undefined function...
While running one query from cPanel >> PhpMyAdmin, I was getting this error message -#1227...
While sending email from WordPress's contact form, I was getting below error -Failed to send your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution