How to run the MySql performance tuning script for the cPanel server?
Follow below steps and run the mysql performance tuning script on your cPanel server -
1. cd /usr/local/src
2. wget http://cpanelkb.net/download/cpanel-mysql-tuning.sh
3. chmod 755 cpanel-mysql-tuning.sh
1. Make a copy of my.cnf file before you make any changes -
cp my.cnf my.cnf_bk
2. Edit my.cnf with your favorite editor - vi my.cnf
3. Add the variables to my.cnf file as per the mysql script recommendations.
4. Finally, restart mysql service - service mysql restart
You will observe a great performance on the server.
Was this answer helpful?
While adding addon domain under cPanel, I was getting error as below - A DNS entry for...
There are always instances on the cPanel server where some clients want to temporarily increase...
There may be a case in which one of the cPanel user request you to provide access to Mysql...
How to Specify the exact time (hour) to run a backup on cPanel server? Solution :- By default,...
While accessing the directories of website (http://webiste_name/directory_name) getting 403...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution