How to reset WordPress administrator password?
You can follow below steps to reset the WordPress administrator password -1. Login to cPanel
2. Go to phpMyAdmin
3. Click on your site's database.
4. Click on table wp_users.
5. Click on Edit option, in-front of username.
6. Update the value of password from 'user_pass' field. Make sure to select the 'Function' filed as MD5.
7. GoORYou can fire below SQL query to update the WordPress administrator password under -
1. cPanel >> phpMyAdmin >> SQL -
2. UPDATE `wp_users` SET `user_pass` = MD5( 'new_password' ) WHERE `wp_users`.`user_login` = "admin_username";
3. Click on Go.That's it!
Was this answer helpful?
While exporting the database zip file from cPanel >> phpMyAdmin as well from SSH, I was...
While installing Extension in Joomla I was getting below error message - JFolder::create: Could...
I was getting below error while accessing phpMyAdmin - Cannot start session without errors,...
// While creating the table from cPanel >> PHPMyAdmin>> SQL, I was getting...
Many times we used to forgot the current password of Joomla Administration panel and get in...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution