Installing xmlrpc module on Directadmin. Seems simple isn't it ? Might find many articles on the internet but it may not work for you because you may be editing the wrong configuration file. That's just happened to me..
Here are the steps -
1. Run following command on the server to check the location of the configuration file -
Mine was as below:
PHP (default) configuration file: /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/fpm/configure.php55
2. Go to path : cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/fpm
3. cp configure.php55 configure.php55_ORG
4. Edit configure.php55 file
5. add --with-xmlrpc \ to the configuration file.
For Example -
Add \ if you are adding the module in between the configuration file. The \ tells to move on to the next module. Whereas if you are adding the module at the end of the configuration fie then \ is not needed.
6. Once the changes has been made then come to the following path -
7. Execute below command -
./build php n
There you go !!! the module is installed !!!
8. You can check by running the command -
php -m | grep xmlrpc