How to install AVG Antivirus scanner on Ubuntu?
AVG free is antivirus which protects from spyware as well malware. It is free to use for private and non-commercial use.
Steps to install AVG Antivirus scanner -
1. Install the correct needed packages using below command -
yum install glibc.i686
2. Download the AVG antivirus file using below command -
rpm -ivh avg2013flx-r3118-a6926.i386.rpm
3. You can scan the file using below command -avgscan -aPcijk -r /tmp/avgscan.log /home/account/public_html/
Was this answer helpful?
Default port to access the Apache is 80. Secure port for communicating with world for Apache is...
1. # yum install ImageM* netpbm gd gd-* libjpeg libexif gcc coreutils make 2. # cd...
Please follow below steps to update the kernel on centos server - 1. SSH of centos server and...
1. Check the hostname is setup or not - hostname 2. Check the IP address is assigned to hostname...
The following steps have been successfully tested on a plain centos server. Now lets start...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution