Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.
I was getting below error while accessing phpMyAdmin -Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.
Solution :-Check the inode usage. If inode limit get exceeded then you'll face this error.Below is the Linux command for checking detailed inode Usage -
echo "Detailed Inode usage for: $(pwd)" ; for d in `find -maxdepth 1 -type d |cut -d\/ -f2 |grep -xv . |sort`; do c=$(find $d |wc -l) ; printf "$c\t\t- $d\n" ; done ; printf "Total: \t\t$(find $(pwd) | wc -l)\n"
You can follow below steps to reduce the inode usage of your service -
1. Remove all files/folders you don’t need.
2. Check the number of cache files you have, applications such as Joomla can generate a lot of cache files; you should regularly check your cache folder and reduce the number of cached files you keep.
3. Make sure you check the mailbox regularly and delete all mails you don't need.
4. Check your cPanel's main email account regularly, the mails for it are kept in:
where username is your cPanel username. You can manually delete the messages in these folders using cPanel's File Manager.
4. You should also check your email accounts regularly and delete any spam messages from them.
5. If you have email accounts you don't need or use, it would be best to remove them.Note - Make sure to check the disk quota. It should not be exceeded.
Was this answer helpful?
phpMyAdmin and MySQL Databases in cPanel were displaying me the below error -...
While sending email using sendmail scirpt, I was getting the error message as - sendmail:...
I was getting the error while acccessing the http://yourdomainname/collat.php as below -Error...
While accessing the website I was getting the error as '404 Page not found' with below server...
You can use the below code in the .htaccess file depending on the trailing slash required or not...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution