The page isn’t working, site is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500
While accessing WordPress site's sub-links and back-end (WordPress admin dashboard ) I was getting error message as -"The page isn’t working, site is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500".
Below are the Error log - ( tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log | grep IP address )
[15-Nov-2016 10:43:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/evokeete/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1561
#0 /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php(658): wpdb->db_connect()#1 /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/DbCache_Wpdb.php(233):
php(192): W3TC\_CallUnderlying->initialize()#6 /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/DbCache_Wpdb.php(137):
W3TC\DbCache_WpdbInjection_Qu in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1561
Solution :-1. If there is PHP selector in your cPanel then you can try to update the PHP version from cPanel >> Select PHP version >> Save.
2. Check the '.htaccess file', if you'll find any code which is other than WordPress's default '.htaccess' file code then please comment that code.
3. Check files and directories permission and ownership.
4. Check that your website is not triggering any mod security rules.
5. Please check the the issue with theme and plugin provider.
6. Check your website is not exceeding resource limit/inode limit allocated to it.
7. If all above is fine then please remount the "cagefs" - cagefsctl --remount-all
It fixed my issue!
Was this answer helpful?
I was getting below while generating backup from BackupBuddy ( in WordPress ) on LiteSpeed server...
While updating Easy Apache 3 to Easy Apache 4 on CloudLinux server using below command - cd...
phpMyAdmin and MySQL Databases in cPanel were displaying me the below error -...
I have edited the WordPress site page but it was not reflected on the live site.Solution :-1....
How to Specify the exact time (hour) to run a backup on cPanel server? Solution :- By default,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution