Sometimes you may face this issue when you click phpMyAdmin after logging into cPanel. phpMyAdmin will ask for login details even though you may have logged in to cPanel. to fix this, you can do the following:
Please follow the steps given below to change the cpanel password to avoid this from happening.
1) Login to cPanel with current password
2) Goto cpanel >> Preferences >> Change Password
3) Put OldPassword and NewPassword.
4) Keep “Allow MySQL password change” checked and then click on “Change your password now”.
5) Logout (Again important)
6) Login with new password and then go to cpanel >> Databases >> PhpMyAdmin
Now you should be able to get into the PhpMyAdmin without login Screen.