MailEnable: Message Delivery Has Been DelayedServer Management
MailEnable: Message Delivery Has Been Delayed
Mail Enable Administrator > Servers > localhost > Connectors > SMTP > Properties
1. DNS server should be valid. It must resolve any correct host name.
2. Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) should be properly resolved in DNS.
3. Bound IPs for SMTP should have correctly resolvable PTR DNS records (Mail Enable Administrator > Servers > localhost > Connectors > SMTP > Properties > Inbound tab)
This can be checked using http://www.dnsstuff.com
Go to Reverse DNS lookup section and type your IP(s) that are bound by SMTP. Request should return a valid host name or domain.
4. If these parameters are set up correctly, the file should also be correct:
“%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Config\ADDRESS-MAP.TAB”
The first line should be the following:
[SMTP:*] 0 System
5. Check, if your server can access remote SMTP servers.
You can check it using telnet tool
C:\> telnet mx1.mail.yahoo.com 25 Trying 184.108.40.206… Connected to mx1.mail.yahoo.com. Escape character is ‘^]’. 220 mta173.mail.re4.yahoo.com ESMTP YSmtp service ready